Eco Web Mobile is an optional module in Eco Time. It is a small web server that is linked to Eco Time which allows your roaming employees to clock using their smart device.
In order to enable an employee to clock on the mobile application, there are a few steps that need to be followed as a once off.
1. Open the Browse Employees window
2. Select the employee and click on Change. The Update Employee window will open.
3. Select the Personal option and enter the employee mobile phone number.
4. Select the Mobile option and tick "Allow Use of Eco Time Mobile Application".
1. Once the application or site is loaded, click on settings to configure the mobile number to be used on this device.
2. Enter the employee’s cell phone number in the Phone Number field
3. Click the save button to return to the main menu
Clocking IN or OUT is as simple as clicking the relevant directional option from the main menu.
Should the employee wish to view their historical clockings, click on the Clockings option and select the relevant date of viewing.
On the top right of Eco Time Mobile's menu bar, is either a red left arrow, or a green right arrow:
The red left arrow indicates your current clocking status is OUT.
The green right arrow indicates your current clocking status is IN.
1. Click on the Leave option from the main menu.
2. Select the relevant leave option from the sub menu.